RESET Media Group is an independent media company that aims to address the world’s biggest challenges, driving measurable behavior change and helping to accelerate positive momentum.
We do this as an original content producer, publishing compelling video and written content on our digital editorial platforms. We partner with transformative businesses who fund our efforts.
- People desperately want to find ways they can personally create impact on global issues. To provide engaging, optimistic, solutions-focused editorial content to help people do this is why we exist.
- Business can and should lead the way. It shouldn’t be left to consumers to ‘do the right thing’. We are pro-business and here to support organisations that drive positive change.
- Governments and regulators have a crucial role in shaping a better future, but too often they are too slow, too bureaucratic and too self-interested. We are here to applaud them when they get it right, but to exert pressure on them when it’s needed.
We cover any and all aspects of positive change in the world, producing content that sits at the intersection of issues affecting businesses, individuals and policy-makers.
The specific topics we are most interested in include:
- WELLBEING & FITNESS
- DISEASE PREVENTION
- PATIENT-CENTRIC HEALTH
- MENTAL HEALTH
- EQUALITY & INCLUSION
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRADE
- ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PLASTICS
- SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY CHAIN
- DATA & PRIVACY
- SCREEN ADDICTION
- MEDIA LITERACY & ‘FAKE NEWS’
- DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP
- DIGITAL EMPATHY
- FAST FASHION
FOOD & AGRICULTURE
- FOOD DESERTS
- SUPPLY CHAIN
- CHEMICALS & GMO
- ANIMAL PRODUCTS & ALTERNATIVES
BUSINESS, PURPOSE & POLICY
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- CORPORATE PURPOSE
- FINANCE – INVESTING / ACCESS
- RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
We aim to appeal to a global, ‘change-ready’ audience who are receptive to new ways of thinking and behaving that produce benefits to themselves and the world at large. They are opinion leaders – whether that’s through a public profile or simply within their friendship groups and families. They are active consumers of ideas, seeking out (and sharing) quality journalism and thinking from a wide variety of sources.
We publish content on our website and social media channels – YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
We make money in a number ways:
- We sell advertising on the RESET website and YouTube channel (through Google).
- We undertake funded behavior change ‘missions’ working with funding partners
- We produce ‘branded’ content of all types for clients, which may or may not be published on our own channels
- We provide consulting and creative services to organizations in transformation through RESET Agency using bespoke teams of hand-picked experts.
To discuss potential commercial publishing opportunities, please email us at [email protected].
We operate our business in a highly networked way. We have partnerships with many leading organizations across the world who provide us with capability and advantage in six key areas:
To find out more about our partnerships and how they benefit our clients, please email us at [email protected].
We’re setting out to minimise our environmental impact and we’re proud to be a member of Ecologi.
Our ambition is to become a B Corporation, with a focus on being a transparent force for good.